Friday, February 26, 2010

4 days of Gran



It is 4:20 in the afternoon here.  School is finished and cleaned up.  Dishes are put away and I just took an apple crisp out of the oven.  

Momma left this morning.  It was so much fun having her here the last 4 days.  We didn't do anything extraordinary, but the girls (and I) enjoyed so much just having her here.  Dinner, painting fingernails, getting hair cut, doctors and dentist visits and trips to Target are just a whole lot more fun with Gran.  Olivia especially enjoyed having someone to follow around while her big sisters and I had school.  She is definitely Gran's new buddy and the first Davenport girl to say Gran at 18 months:).

Okay, my blogging window is up.  Five minutes is about all my girls can handle without supervision.  Richard thinks it's a female thing ... I don't know, I'm convinced they are all out to get me:).

Thank you so much for coming Momma!  Wish you were here to have coffee and apple crisp with me and the girls!

I love you!!









No comments:

Post a Comment