Thursday, July 15, 2010

Another Thursday

Some days I'm glad, really glad I have a camera.
I'm not the best at using mine.
I have yet to find the time to learn it.
And I know I don't have a lot of "wow" images ... but I have five daughters and one simple, but wonderful life that goes by all too quickly.
I'm glad I have a camera to counter my forgetfulness.

As I've stated before, Thursdays are family days where my husbands is stationed.  He comes home early and spends an extra hour or so with us.  Seems simple enough, and it is.  Yet, it is amazing how special that time is to the girls.  They look forward to it ... you'd think he had the entire day off!

We enjoy always.
We enjoyed it today.



















1 comment:

  1. gorgeous gorgeous shots - I think they're all "wow" images!
    Looks like fun!!

    ReplyDelete