Friday, July 30, 2010

BACK

Our internet has been down for the past six days. Yes, that would be SIX DAYS.  I can only imagine the notes on my AT&T account from all of my friendly inquisitive phone calls:).  

I've been busy with Vacation Bible School at our church, so I've managed okay without it ... but I'm not going to lie, I am oh so very happy to have it back. 


 Now, I've got quite a few emails to address, as well as school things to finish ordering and activities to check on ... and remember a couple of weeks ago both our a/c units needed repair??  Well, this week it was our washing machine.  Richard is off purchasing a new one as I type.  

Say a prayer for our family this weekend if you think of us.  
Tensions just might be a little elevated.  




1 comment:

  1. welcome back, MK ;-)
    You've sure got a lot on your plate right now ... deep breaths!

    ReplyDelete