Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011

It is January 1st.

The weather is a bit on the gloomy side this morning ... rain is off and on outside.  Richard is on day two of being down for the count, the girls are all playing throughout the house and I'm enjoying coffee and a bit of blog-surfing on my last day of "vacation" from homeschooling and the organized chaos that normally fills my days.

When I saw these images, it was like a little sunshine came through the clouds.


They are from this blogpost and you might want to check out this post prior for some other amazing images of a beautiful wedding.

Life truly is so beautiful.
And I am more than thankful for a new year.
I hope you all are remembering the beauty of years past and are ready to seek out the beauty in 2011.

1 comment:

  1. I've loved catching up over here, MK - I was blissfully unplugged for the last 9 days and am spending today slowly getting back to reality ...

    Happy New Year to you and your beautiful family!!

    ReplyDelete