Thursday, February 24, 2011

Why Preschool Is a Good Thing



It is Winter Break here in Georgia.  We've taken a little break the first part of this week in order to catch up on some projects around the house.  Today was our first attempt at a full school day this week.  It is not that easy to manage the little ones while teaching the older ones.  At least not for me.  I feel like I'm constanly repeating myself.  I'm either repeating what I've asked one of the older ones to do or I'm repeating what I've just taught them because the little ones are singing on the fireplace (their stage) or riding tricycles through the house or having a very loud and lively discussion (as only a 2 & 4 year old can).  OR I'm repeating picking up, cleaning up or even getting little people dressed.  (and let's not forget  repeating rescuing them from danger ...)





Preschool is a good thing for us over here at 57.  We would all surely go crazy and never learn anything if it were not for it!

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness, MK, you really have your hand full this week!! Such sweet photos ... your baby is really so grown up now - love her haircut too!

    ReplyDelete