Thursday, June 9, 2011

Morale Booster

I never would have thought my iphone would be such a morale booster.  But throughout the day, it is so easy to save an image and send it instantly across the country.  Lately I've kept Richard in the know about our day with images like these ...

 

Patterson after dinner working on a project.


Kate being Kate.



Olivia getting braver in the water.


Shoes for Kate ... just before we purchased them (if you notice, they are still connected:) and super cute).


A new haircut for Patterson, fresh out of the salon.


Just one way I can keep Richard "close" to us for now.  

And I'm not the only one ...
Every now and then I'll get something like the image below.  Sigh, my favorite army slogan.  
I love when he shows me that he's thinking of me!


So thankful for technology:).


No comments:

Post a Comment