Thursday, July 28, 2011

Wise Words


I know that many of you who read this blog are young mothers.  (and wow!  how odd to write those words realizing I am not longer in that category ... sigh ...) and may not be as familiar with Ginger Plowman as us seasoned mothers:).  So when I opened my cabinet door this morning to refer to the above chart, I thought I might pass it's information along.  It is a great tool that I honestly don't use as much as I should, but am blessed by when I do.  You can get your own here.  It is very user friendly and not only identifies the child's sin, but gives heart probing questions for your child and ways to put on the good, after they've taken off the bad.  And like all great teaching tools, it is as beneficial for the parent as it is for the child.

No comments:

Post a Comment