Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Blue Skies


SO happy the sun was out today.  Nothing like light to make everything so much more enjoyable!  Swimming was a no go ... and all though Parker is all smiles above, it wasn't a happy no go.  Which brings me to my afterthought on the previous post.  There is another childhood story about a swan.  You might recall The Ugly Duckling.  Thinking of it, I'm reminded that the swan wasn't born with the striking beauty it acquires as it matures.  It is an ugly duckling at first.  Now, don't get me wrong.  I do not think my children are ugly ducklings ... in fact, sometimes their "cuteness" is their only redeeming quality:)!!  However, I do hope that they will grow up to be godly women.  Then they will truly have the rare beauty of a magnificent swan.

I hope you were all able to get out and enjoy some sunshine today, too!
I'm off to clean up a bathroom where a toilet overflowed after too many diaper wipes were flushed down it.  Oh the joys ...










No comments:

Post a Comment