Monday, May 31, 2010

Oh My!



How will I ever get through all of the photos from the weekend?!  What a fantastic time we had at Richard's father's home, which we fondly refer to as Camp Davenport, in South Carolina.  It was a great weekend of really just a whole lot of laughter and smiles.  Our girls look so forward to this weekend every year and our time spent there will always be fond memories for us all.  I was able to capture so many images this weekend and I know the girls will appreciate them more and more as they grow older.

It really was a great weekend and it was nice to get home at a decent hour today and unpack, drink some coffee and listen to some Miles Davis in the background while the little ones napped and the older ones took long hot baths (these girls have NO idea how good they have it!!).   It was crazy driving up to our house, though.  Neighbors were out everywhere ... working in their yard, riding go carts up and down the street, chatting with those walking and driving by, etc.  Coming from an extended weekend in the country, it was quite a shock to our systems!!  But a fun shock.  It really is starting to feel like "home" around here.  And I'll admit ... it's nice.

I hope you all enjoyed your weekend.  Tomorrow's Tuesday already.  The week's definitely going to be off to a quick start!

Richard and I had a great run tonight so a long hot shower is definitely calling my name:).
Blessings to you all this week!

To God be the Glory!
mk

No comments:

Post a Comment