Thursday, September 30, 2010

October


Can you believe it will be October in the morning?  I can't.  But the days are getting cooler.  FINALLY.  The sun is shining through the windows in our house differently.  Although this year I never would have thought it, but Fall is finally coming our way.

I love Fall.  And I especially get excited when October rolls around.  When you have memories of little ones eating cheerios at the door while waiting for their Daddy to come home from work to take them trick or treating (like I do), how can you not?

Thank you again to all of you who have kept the girls and I in your prayers this week.  I am overwhelmed, but hopeful.

One day at a time.  

And to my crazy man in a tent ... been thinking about you all day.  I am so proud of you.  You just don't know ...

Goodnight Budrow.  I wish I could hear a "what up G?" when I climb in bed tonight:).
I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment