Friday, January 13, 2012

Making Time

It's Friday.  
Friday's are easier days at The Davenport School.  At least for me ... more tests, less instruction:).

Kate goes to school on Fridays and so between the others testing and her gone, I have a little opportunity to hang out with my Olivia. I don't always seize this opportunity, though.  My list, as I'm sure is yours, is a never ending one of phone calls, errands and chores.  But today I made time with her a priority.  I'm so glad that I did.  I love her world.  So peaceful and colorful ... so full of hope!  



"what would you like?" 
she looks bossy here, but she was really just being very focused:)



when we move we're putting these little beds in storage
soon another chapter in the Davenport family will be closed
so glad I had a sweet few minutes in it today ...

Hope you all had a great Friday!
Enjoy your weekends and those that are a part of them!!

1 comment:

  1. love Mrs. Potts on the daddy doll!
    shannon hathaway

    ReplyDelete