Monday, February 1, 2010

February


Today was Monday and it was the first day of February.  While reading the news online today, I noticed that the Grammy's were on last night.  WOW!  How do I miss this information??  I wonder how many other people forgot (or didn't even know about) to watch.  It is not my intention to be so out of the loop.  Maybe I could just blame it on this


which creates this


or on this 


of which the preparation for and the reflection afterwards seem to be a much better use of my time.  

Oh, who am I kidding?  I'd be out of the loop anyway:).  I'm sure there is something I'm missing tonight, too, but what could be better than DVRd Glen Beck, a new JCrew and Anthropologie catalog and helping my husband figure out Chapter 3 in Statistics?

It's February and life is full.  We're still in the trenches, and grace and joy abound.

No comments:

Post a Comment